Saturday, August 1, 2009

Eliot & Friends

We spent the day today at my parents house. I was sure we could find something great to do-- the weather was BEAUTIFUL. After sitting around on the kitchen floor for maybe 20some minutes, I think I finally gave up on the prospect of finding something fun and exciting to do. It was probably about 10 minutes after that that I suggested moving all the dining room furniture around-- all in the name of getting a good photo. I had seen an idea similar online and decided I just must try it out for myself! Here are a couple of different edits on the photo, Eliot & Friends. Enjoy :)

Edited to add that after looking at this top photo a couple of times, it now really irks me that the red bear sticks out so much. I really wish I had used 3 brownish animal friends. Oh well, it's all a learning process!






No comments:

Post a Comment