Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Couple New Photos

Though nothing too exciting, I wanted to post a couple of pictures from this week. Ted is away in Virginia all week so we've been trying to keep ourselves busy, busy, busy! My mom found 3 small chairs tucked away in her garage so she dragged them out and cleaned them up for Eliot!





Also, we discovered recently that Eliot just loves to sweep. It started as a funny game between my mom and Eliot. She would take the broom on the porch and sweep with all her might (grunting like it was realllly hard work) and Eliot cracked up. He thought this was the most hysterical thing he had ever seen. That's when he decided he wanted to try sweeping. He's been hooked ever since. I can't wait until he is old enough to actually make piles :)


I love this photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment