Monday, August 3, 2009

The Learning Tower (& one of Oden)

One of Eliot's new favorite things to do is have me hold him up in the window so he can look at all the cars and people in the parking lot. After about 5 minutes, my back and legs are ready to give way. Years ago, my sister in-law, Melissa purchased her girls a "learning tower" that they could climb up into and look out the window. She found another one on sale shortly after and grabbed that one too "just in case." Well, my in-laws have purchased the second learning tower from Melissa and have given it to Eliot as an early birthday gift! Boy, does Eliot love his new tower! Thank you Ted, Janice & Melissa!

Helping Daddy put it together!



I also wanted to throw in this photo of my parents cat, Oden that I shot yesterday. I didn't really have an assistant to entertain nor did I have a real good background, but I like what I got!


No comments:

Post a Comment