Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Cape, Take II

Eliot had such a wonderful time with his cousins and family down on the Cape that we decided we should try to head back there for a couple more nights. Ted was going to be commuting to Rhode Island again this week anyway so we drove back down to the Cape on Monday night. When we got there, it was just beautiful outside so we took a little walk down to the beach (camera in tow, of course) and had a really nice time just walking and letting Eliot play in the sand and water a little bit. I think he really had fun!












Sadly, our return trip was cut short due to a very nasty bug that I caught from somewhere. All day Tuesday, I just felt horrible so Tuesday night, after Ted arrived back at the cottage, we packed up the car (yet again) and headed for home. Although it was sad not to have that final day, I am so glad we made the decision to go home early because my nasty (whatever-this-is) definitely got worse today. I woke up with a 101 temperature and have been very sore, dizzy and weak all day. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment