Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Canobie Lake & Sunapee

We had been talking about taking Eliot back to Canobie Lake Park this year (we went last year, but Eliot wasn't tall enough for most of the rides) and we were able to do that last week. It went better than I could have hoped for-- he had a BLAST! He rode on so many rides all by himself and a couple with us too. My sister came with us and the three of us rode on the Flume Water Log Ride. It was so nice to get cooled off and I was so impressed how Eliot handled the little roller coaster. The lady at the end working there that helps the people get off the ride said that most children his age are really scared of that ride. That's my boy :)

He had ice cream and a pretzel for dinner and stayed up way past his bedtime, but it was so worth it!





With my work schedule being so hectic, I had to plan months ahead of time which weekend we would go to Sunapee. It's important to me and to my grandparents that we go up at least once a year (although we all wish it could be more). So last Saturday, we went up for the day and once again, Eliot had fun! He loves the water, swimming, and of course, digging, and getting dirty. I love that he will have memories there just like I did when I was young-- although I was reminiscing about just how much has changed since I was little.


My Grandfather broke his nose tripping over a rope in the boathouse (and refused medical care). I thought he would scare Eliot, but it didn't even phase him.

No comments:

Post a Comment