Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Cape 2011

I guess it's time for my annual Cape post! Eliot had so much fun this year. After a day of being back home he asked if we could "go back to that place where Grampa and Gramma are." Here are just some of the Cape highlights from 2011:

Of course there was beach fun:




Then, I thought it might be fun to dress Eliot up and take him down to the beach early one morning to get some 'portraits' of him since I'm always taking portraits of other people's kids and not my own (Eliot didn't love the idea, he was much more interested in playing with his digger):


It's funny, my favorite pictures of Eliot from the trip are not at all ones that were from our little mini beach-session.

One of the big excitements (at least for Eliot) was when the garbage man came:


(He also loved when the landscapers (read: lawn-mowers) came, but I did not have my camera at that point).


Eliot thought it was about the coolest thing EVER when Grampa turned the chairs into a train:

He enjoyed showing off his puzzle skills to his older cousin, Audrey:

He always thinks he wants to play board games, until about 3 minutes into it when he makes up his own rules because he's bored of the way you really play:

And finally, just a few pictures hanging around outside:



It was a very nice time and although Ted & I were in the process of dealing with some tough stuff, it was truly enjoyable. We even got to sneak away for a movie date! I am truly blessed with some amazing in-laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment