Monday, August 1, 2011

Don't You Just Love It When Things Work Out?

I am photographing a couple's wedding next September who live out in central MA. For their engagement photos, they wanted to go to a park in Paxton, MA which is quite a drive for me (about a little less than an hour and a half). I was speaking to Ted's cousin's wife, Katie, and she told me Paxton was the next town over from them-- who knew?! They even offered to host Ted & Eliot for a few hours that evening while I went on my shoot so I didn't have to drive that far by myself (have I mentioned that I HATE driving?!). It was PERFECT. Katie & Kevin were such good hosts for my boys. They fed them and entertained them while I went along and did my job (20 minutes from their home--- MUCH, much better than 90 minutes!).

I got to spend about a half hour with them and their adorable son, Russell both before and after my session and even got to snap a few quick pics before I was out the door. So I want to again give a HUGE shout out and THANK YOU to Kevin, Katie, & Russell, for babysitting my husband and son while I worked in the town next to them! Thank you!




And a couple favorites from my session (and I ended up LOVING the location they chose too so everything really did work out well)!

No comments:

Post a Comment