Friday, August 27, 2010

Ted & Janice's 40th Anniversary Party

As promised, here are some photos from the party. I think that everyone had a nice time (Eliot certainly did, as he always does with his cousins). His new thing is giving babies hugs when they cry. I accidentally left our hallway door open one day while I was getting ready to take some things out to the car and Eliot heard the baby across the hall crying, by the the time I came out of our bedroom with the stuff I needed to bring to the car, he was knocking on their door saying "Baby, hug, baby, hug." Oh boy. Thankfully, I don't think they heard the knock. However, he was VERY excited to be able to hug Bea at the party when she got upset.

Anyway, here are some photos from the day. Enjoy!

(Centerpieces that I made)

1 comment: