Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Eliot's Birthday (It was a Long Winter)

I feel so sad that I haven't written in this since last Fall.  It's been a hard Winter.  I found myself in a deep state of depression that began around last Fall so I guess it makes sense that I didn't want to write. I am starting to feel better now and I am going to try to update all that's happened though-- TRY!

Eliot's 5th birthday party was awesome.  He's just such a sweetheart.  We had another truck themed birthday party and I wonder if we will ever have anything, but.  This year my friends, Kerri and Chad were there to help make it even more special AND Ted's cousins Kevin, Katie and their sons Russell and Dennis came which was fun.  Eliot always has fun with Russell.  Of course, I can't forget to mention Eliot's four cousins because any day is a party when the five of them get together. 


Eliot got this hat (I think) for his birthday and now he wears it to all special events (I.E. birthday parties, his school Art Show, etc.)
 Chad and Eliot

 Kerri was kind enough to make Eliot's truck cake this year.

 Eliot & Kerri's dog, Mini

 That's the box the cake came in

 ODIE!!

 Odie doing tricks for Eliot!






I seriously cannot believe his SIXTH birthday is right around the corner! I had a lot of trouble with him turning five.  He's not a toddler, or even a preschooler anymore.  He's a kid.  My beautiful, sweet-natured, thoughtful kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment