Monday, July 9, 2012

Lilla's 4th Of July Party & A Trip to The Aquarium

My 4 year old niece has been talking about her 4th of July part for months now.  I think it was around Christmastime when I first heard mention of this party.  We got the evite about a month ago and finally got to attend the infamous 4th of July party last week.  There were lots of people there... and tents.. and games for kids, activities, conversation, face painting, food, and HOT weather! 

It was very well planned!  I had to believe that Lilla had SOME help :)  Eliot had a blast playing with his cousins, distant cousins, and new friends. 

It was too hot to have my camera out for long, but I did snap a few photos!








Two days later, I had planned a game night for my (first of many) 29th birthday celebration. Nana came down and stayed a couple of nights and we decided to spend that Saturday at the aquarium.  Eliot had been asking last month to go, so even though it was a hot Saturday, we decided to go ahead and try to brave the New England Aquarium.  It was every bit as crowded as I imagined it would be and I will never again go to the aquarium on a Saturday. Ever. (I think I've said that before, but this time I really.mean.it.).  






 

No comments:

Post a Comment