Friday, July 20, 2012

The Annual Cape Cod Post

We got back from the Cape earlier this week and life's been hectic since.  I actually left the Cape for a day to shoot a wedding and went back afterwards for one last day of sunshine.  I have the most color that I can remember having in my adult life.  I'm scared for it to leave me so I am going to attempt to get outside more in the coming weeks!

Back to the Cape festivities.  There was sand...


^ Teaching Lilla how to use my camera.^  She took her very first two shots on a $2500 camera.  The first one was in focus.  The second was not.  Here was her first:

Lilla got bit by a crab her first day in the water and didn't love the idea of going back in so we tried to find some fun things to do outside of the water... including this 29 year old pulling out some 20 year old gymnastics moves... ouch!

There was some surf...

  

Some searching for treasure:

  
^Ted bought our family a metal detector for our trip to see what kinds of goodies we could find.^  Eliot was super thrilled with his two bottle caps and one nickel.  

Some Relaxin'

  

Some group activities:



 



 ... AND S'MORE NIGHT:



We had a nice time.  The kids, more than ever, enjoyed themselves.  They are getting older now and play well together (for the most part).   Thank you, Gramma & Grampa for another wonderful year at the Cape!

No comments:

Post a Comment