Sunday, April 4, 2010

First Shots with The New Camera

So I managed to get a new camera this week! It's been something I've been thinking about for a while now. In the short time that I had my old camera, I definitely outgrew it. If I am going to be doing the photography thing as a career, then I needed a professional series camera. I felt odd about shooting client's photos with a consumer level camera. Although, I probably know more about that camera than 90% of consumers, I still felt like I needed a camera to line up with what I was going to be doing with it and if I'm going to be shooting weddings (a ONE time event (hopefully)), then I need to be shooting with the best of the best.... and now I have one of the best cameras one could shoot a wedding with. I'll be the first to admit that it is more camera than I can handle right now, or even deserve, but I fully intend to grow into it!

Here are just a couple of shots with my new love :)



No comments:

Post a Comment