Friday, November 13, 2009

To the Zoo with Papa!

My Dad is on vacation from work for two weeks; he says it's his birthday gift to himself. Eliot and I headed over there for our weekly laundry day yesterday and decided that we should do something fun! I suggested that we go to the zoo. Eliot hadn't been in a couple of months and I was sure that he would enjoy it even more now that he was two months older. Off to the zoo we went! Eliot had a BLAST! It was the most fun that I had ever had at the zoo because it was the most fun he had ever had. I knew that he understood so much more this time too which made it even more awesome.

I think that Eliot's favorite thing to look at was the black bears. They were being really cooperative and social. They came right up to the fence in front of Eliot and he was LOVING it! We also saw llamas, cougars, a jaguar, some owls, otters, a bald eagle, flamingos, a couple of gibbons, some coati, and even a reindeer :) It was really a great day and since it was mid-November, in the middle of the week, and on the cooler side, we were practically the only ones there!

No comments:

Post a Comment