Friday, April 1, 2011

Woah! Two Posts in One Week!

Nothing too spectacular here, just some from a park play date with my Sister-in-law and my two nieces yesterday. It went above 40 so we thought it was good enough for an outdoor good time. (When you live in New England, sometimes 40* is all it takes).

Unfortunately, it's been snowing ever since. (And that's NOT an April Fool's joke either).

I also had an "Ah-ha!" moment this week with posting my photos online. The term, "sharpening for web," is one that I have heard hundreds of times and thought I was doing it right.. or even well. Basically, when you see your photos in Photoshop, they look great. Then, when you go to upload them onto the web, they become soft (or lose much of their sharpness). I didn't realize how soft my photos were looking online until this week. I am almost embarrassed it took me almost 2 years to figure this out. I am still in the tweaking process, but here are some (hopefully) nice, crisp, sharp images for you to enjoy :)















No comments:

Post a Comment