Thursday, March 24, 2011

Our Pro Pics

So it's taken me about a month, but I've gotten some of our own professional photos edited (finally!). While we were on vacation in Florida, I thought it would be a nice idea to pay someone else to take some family photos of our little family. I really do believe in preserving memories through photographs and I really do think that every family should experience (at least once) having their own personal photographer follow them around and capture their interaction.

We had our session at one of the beaches on Sanibel Island. It was gorgeous. The water was SO warm... so warm in fact that I actually got half way in... with all my clothes on! (I guess I should have taken a swimsuit with me). We had so much fun.

Side note: Photographers are CRAZY expensive! I admit, I feel badly whenever I raise my pricing, but I charge no where near what most of the photographers I contacted charge. From photographers that I would actually consider hiring (read: talented photographers), I got quotes from $300-$2000. If I could have hired a $2000 photographer, I probably would have. There is definitely a reason they are charging $2000.

So here are some of my favorites from our session:











2 comments:

  1. These pictures came out amazing! You all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Emily you all do look amazing!

    ReplyDelete