Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July Festivties


One year later and here is my 60th post! I am so proud of myself for keeping up this blog as well as I have (though some months, I have been better at it than others). This is (just about) my one year blogging anniversary. Many more to come!

These photos are a little late because I have been so busy with my photography business that personal photos and edits have to take a backseat (usually). But today is my birthday and I want to do MY pics on MY birthday. That's fair right? (Although I do have a client waiting for theirs-- I'll be playing catch-up this week).

For the 4th, we went up to stay with my grandparents in New Hampshire. We went to the Laconia parade. The adults weren't too thrilled with the parade (a lot of political campaigning and not much else), but Eliot was beyond thrilled. He got to see fire engines, and people waving at him (and him waving back and saying "hi" (which actually sounds more like "ha"), and he even got a few lolipops thrown his way. What's not to love for a 21 month old little boy?


His mouth dropped wide open when he saw the line of fire trucks!
This one is actually one of my favorite photos; my Papa Dick :)

When we got back from the parade, we were hot and tired... and Eliot was sticky from all of his parade treats. I suggested we turn on the sprinkler and let Eliot run through it. It was freezing cold and it wasn't as slow and soft as the sprinkler we have at my parents house. Eliot was a little hesitant to go through it ( and it really didn't help that he was exhausted), but we had a little bit of fun. What he really loved, though, is when Nana came out with the watering can. The boy loves to water the flowers... and grass... and cement.

No comments:

Post a Comment