Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer is Here!

It's been a while (again) since I've updated. I've been so busy with work which is GREAT, but it's sad when photos of Eliot fall behind in editing or when they're not taken at all because I am so busy with clients. I have to work on finding a better balance.

Eliot seems to grow every day. I often look at him while he's sleeping and wonder where my baby went and how did he EVER get so big? Ted and I also often talk about how blessed we are. He is just the sweetest boy. He loves being a 'helper.' He helps me clean up his toys, he helps me get all the laundry together on laundry days at Manya & Papa's house (yes, my mother is now "Manya"), he helps me bake & cook; he helps with everything, although sometimes 'help' isn't really the right word, but he tries, bless his heart. He is just a really sweet child and I wonder what I ever did to deserve him. Granted, two is right around the corner, so posts this fall may have a different tone; we'll see.

Here are some new photos from June. Thanks for reading and enjoy!



2 comments: