Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Cute One!

It's super late and I am just about ready to head into bed, but I couldn't resist posting this very sweet photo. This is my Eliot reading his Thomas book that Nana got him for Christmas. He loves this book. Of course he loves the "chooch," but more specifically, he loves when Mama pushes him over every time Thomas screeches his breaks-- he gets a big kick out of that :)

Anyway, this was taken at nap time today. I told him to pick a book to read and today it was Thomas (Thomas is a popular choice. He also loves his little people zoo book, any truck book, his peek-a-boo kitty book, or his other train book). I had the camera ready to capture my little bookworm and what happened next was even cuter than I was aiming for :)

Click photo to see it larger

1 comment:

  1. This picture is incredibly cute, I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete