Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tis The Season!

I've always felt that Christmas really is one of the best times of the year, (but really, who wouldn't prefer Summer time?). I haven't been feeling much in the Christmas spirit this year, unfortunately, although I am still trying to enjoy the season and am especially looking forward to sharing Christmas with Eliot this year.

I just wanted to post a few of my Christmas-y photos that I've taken over the last few days.


I absolutely love our Christmas Tree this year!

My Folk's Tree

My folk's tree- bokeh lights!

This is actually the same photo from above, but with a texture added to it. A lot of pro photographers use textures as a way to enhance their photos. I've just started learning about this and will probably use this technique much more in '10!
...and my favorite holiday cookie (with some brownies for good measure).

No comments:

Post a Comment