Sunday, September 20, 2009

One From The Aquarium

I have been dying to take Eliot to the aquarium since he just loves animals. Every time that we go to Petco, he just LOVES looking at all the fish. Anyway, it was sort of a last minute decision (as it usually tends to be with us), but we (my mom, sister, Ted, Eliot & I) went and really had a nice time.

Sadly, I didn't get any photos of Eliot and his first trip to the aquarium :( The lighting was horrible and he Ted didn't really want to keep him in one place long enough to pose (plus with all the other people there, it was tough to get a good posing spot). However, I did manage to capture this little fishy and if I may say so myself, I think it's quite an impressive shot, given the dim lighting conditions (paired with the fact that the little guy is behind tank glass)!


No comments:

Post a Comment